Amazon’s Kindle e-Reader lets you download ebooks, documents, and magazines with your registered Amazon account. Sometimes you may want to remove items from your library or device because they are no longer useful to you. Or you may want to remove everything from a device that has been lost or stolen. No matter why you want to erase books from your Kindle, there are several ways to do this.
1. Go to “Manage your content and devices”.
You can access your content and device page on the Internet by going to https://www.amazon.com/mycd .
You must log in to your account to access this page.
2. Make sure you look at the “Your Content” tab. If you have logged into your account, you should see the “Your Content” tab. If you see another tab instead, just click on the “Your Content” tab to see a list of things in your library.3
Choose the books you want to delete. You should see empty boxes on the left side of the screen in the “Selection” column. Each line should have a box that you can click to select the book. Put a check in a box next to any of the books you want to delete.
4. Click on the delete button.
5. Confirm that you want to delete the selected items. You must confirm that you want to delete the book by clicking “Yes, permanently delete”. You have to click this button to delete the articles from your library.
Another box will appear and confirm what you have just deleted. Just click on “OK” and the box disappears.
6. Sync your devices. To remove the books you just deleted from your Kindle library, all you need to do is sync your device. For that you have to:
Then tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen.
The first entry gives you the option “Synchronize and check for articles”. Touch these and the books will be deleted.
1. Go to the home screen. Tap on the black and white icon with the house.  From the Home screen, you can access the entire Kindle library by gently dragging your finger up and down the screen. 
2. Find the title you want to delete. Scroll up and down to find the title you want to delete. If you can not find the song, tap the magnifying glass icon on the top right of the screen. Here you can enter a title or keyword and search for it on your device.
3. Press the title and keep your finger pressed. When you find the book you want to delete, press and hold the icon with your finger until a menu appears on the screen. In this menu you have several options, including “Remove from device”.
Select this article by tapping on the list. Tapping Remove From Device deletes the book from your Kindle.
Keep in mind that the article will remain in your cloud after removing it from your Kindle. This means that you can download it later, if you want.
1. Turn on your Kindle. Touch the Home icon to get to the Home screen. The home icon is black and shows a small, white house on it.
You can turn on your device by holding down the power button. If you look at the Kindle in portrait mode, press the button for a few seconds. Your Kindle will start up as soon as you release this button.
2. Navigate through the library with the 5-way controller. Once you’ve found the title you want to remove from your Kindle, make sure you’ve selected it. You can tell by the fact that he is underlined with a thick black line.
3. Press right on the 5-way controller. Pressing this button displays an action list. At the bottom of the action list is the option “Remove from device”. Move the controller down to this option. If you are sure you want to archive your book, press the middle button to select “Remove from device”.
If it is archived, an article can be restored.
Restore an archived article by going to the “Archived Articles” section. Scroll until you find the track you want, then press the middle button to download the content again.
Method. 4 Unregister your Kindle on Amazon
1. Consider canceling the registration. If your device is lost or stolen, then it’s best to stop registering with Amazon to make sure that there are no more items on your device. This is also a good option if you want to sell the device.
Keep in mind that once your registration is removed, all of your Kindle items will be removed and you will not be able to access them on this device unless you register it again.
2. Go to “Managing Your Content and Devices”. By hovering over your account button, you will see an option “Manage your content and devices”. You must log in to your account to access this page.
You can also access this page on the Internet by going to https://www.amazon.com/mycd .
3. Go to the tab “Your devices”. After you have logged into your account, select the tab “Your devices” by clicking on it once. When you’re on this page, you should see a list of devices registered to your account.
4. Choose your device. Select the device for which you want to cancel the registration by tapping or clicking on it once. When the device is selected, it has an orange outline and a pink background. The other devices have nothing around them.
5. Click on the button “cancel registration”. This button is just below your list of devices on the left side of the screen. If you are sure that you have selected the right device, click or tap this button once.
If you’ve clicked or tapped on “Unregister,” your Kindle will be disconnected from your Amazon account. All purchased books will be removed from your Kindle. You can no longer purchase or download content until your Kindle is registered under a different Amazon account.
If you’re still having trouble clearing things from your Kindle, you can also contact Customer Service by calling (in the US) 1-866-321-8851.